Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Cherie Spotting! (that i should've known about!)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jett Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2001
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY ALL!
    The Ramones' "Rock and Roll High School" was on tv the other night, blah blah blah. And being that The Runaways toured with them, and they were so important to music right then, I was getting annoyed that there were no Runaways references in the movie---when ALL of a SUDDEN--backstage at the Ramones concert---there was a poster of CHERIE! It's a picture from the "Beauty's Only Skin Deep" photo sessions, though not the one used on the original cover. Just the Cherie fix I needed in that moment...

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    that's the ONLY reason anybody ever watches that film!
    everybody knows that!!!

    ------------------

  3. #3
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Cherie was definately in scenes that were not used in the first issue of the film.
    What is this CD? A DVD?
    I'd like to see her.

    ------------------

  4. #4
    Inactive Member j-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah - I thought I caught a glimpse of Cherie in the extra clips on the Spinal Tap CD - but I was drinking and not sure about that. I know - Vickie Blue I think was in that movie...

    Was I seeing things?

    ------------------
    NYC Rock: http://www.fetchrocks.com

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mindless's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The DVD reissue special edition of this is Spinal Tap has several scenes with Cherie,as she slept her way around the band(in the movie,she was the one that gave them all the sores on their lips!LOL!),also in the book that came out at the same time there is a killer shot of Cherie in her"Dose"stage outfit&a short backstory about her movie character!

    ------------------

  6. #6
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    thanks Mindless.
    I've got the book.
    Wasn't sure if the DVD special edition ever came out.
    Have to get one now.
    (& something to play it on!)


    ------------------

  7. #7
    Inactive Member j-d's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2001
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm finding myself wanting to buy a DVD player just for the extras on Spinal Tap - as well as my fave movie of all time: Times Square!

    Anyone else a fan of this cheesey movie?

    ------------------
    NYC Rock: http://www.fetchrocks.com

  8. #8
    Inactive Member niteflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2002
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Yes! I love Times Square! Ahh, memories of my youth. forums

    ------------------

  9. #9
    Inactive Member rustiallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 24th, 2001
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "i can lick your face, i can bite it too, my teeth got rabies, i'm gonna give 'em to you.......feed me, feed me, can't you hear me howl......feed me........i'm a damn dog now!!!!!!!!!!"
    i'm not alone, i'm not alone!

    ------------------
    HEY, THIS IS ME HERE. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE......

  10. #10
    Inactive Member niteflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2002
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    That other actress from Times Square was Robin Johnson. forums Not sure what's happening with either one of them, but the last time I remember seeing Trini in a movie was The Frightners with Michael J. Fox. forums

    ------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic